- TransportationRoad, SGR Train, Flying
- Departure TimeAnytime
An iconic tropical paradise on the Kenyan coast sitting right in the middle of the pristine Watamu Marine National Park with its idyllic white sand beach and turquoise waters. The exceptional personal service and sincere charm of this established hotel has come to represent Kenyan coastal luxury to so many travellers for close to 30 years. And it’s just got even better with a mega makeover.
There is so much to do here – learn to kite-surf; get your PADI certificate, take a sunset dhow cruise on Mida Creek, play a round of golf on the nearby world class golf course, Vipingo Ridge; or go on safari for a few days in Tsavo or the Masai Mara. If that all sounds a little too energetic, relax around the pool with a good book as you work your way through our cocktail menu.
Discover the beautiful beaches, sublime diving and wonderful wildlife of Kenya’s coast at Hemingways Watamu, a luxury resort set on pristine Turtle Bay.
Guests staying in our Deluxe Rooms and the Residences enjoy the benefit of a personalized butler service
during their stay.
These services include:
- Personalized in-room check-in and check out
- Packing/unpacking service
- 24-hour pressing service
- Shoe Shine service
- Personalized wake-up call with tea/coffee
- In-room dining service
- Personal shopper/guide
- Secretarial and technological services
- Concierge services
Additional Guest Services:
- Airport transfers – charges apply
- 24-hour concierge and in-room dining
- Business services
- Maid service twice daily
- Same day guest laundry service
- Dry cleaning service available
- Luggage storage
- Chilled towel and cocktail upon arrival
Housed in its own wing overlooking the botanical pool, the Wellness Centre features 4 treatment rooms, a
salon and a gym. The treatments feature the finest oils to reinvigorate the skin after a long day at the beach.
INFANTS and CHILDREN
Cots are available for children up to 3 years of age
Babysitting service available – charges apply
- Two large swimming pools
- Tennis court with equipment and coach
- Gift shop
- Business center
- Self-drive, Flying or SGR Train
- Use of hotel facilities
- Meal plans – either Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Any Personal expenses not included