- Transportation4x4 Landcruiser Jeep
- Departure TimeEarly Morning/Afternoon
Malindi is exciting seaside town to explore. Its fascinating history started in 1948 when great explorer, Vasco de Game first visited the area. See centuries-old houses, one of them being the Church of St. Francis Xavier, one of the oldest in East Africa.
Pay visit to Juma Mosque and get to know the saddening use of the structure for slave trade till late nineteenth century. Explore the ruins of Gedi near Watamu, with remains of mosque, houses and other archaeological findings. Add to the adventure, visit to Malindi Marine Park for a glass bottom ride to observe marine life. Snorkeling can be arranged.
- All activities
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- Drinking water
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees