- Transportation4x4 Landcruiser Jeep
- Departure TimeEarly Morning
Enjoy a private lodge tour to Tsavo National Park. Tsavo West is savannah ecosystem with vast areas of open grassland, acacia woodlands, scrublands, belts of riverine vegetation and rocky ridges. Wildlife to see include: elephant, rhino, Hippos, lions, cheetah, leopards, Buffalos, diverse plant and bird species.
Tsavo East is larger, drier habitats, vast plains. Famous for dust-red elephants and man eaters’ lions. The Park is the largest protected area in the country, home to elephants, rhinos, buffaloes, crocodiles, kudu, gerenuks and many more. More than 500 bird species have been recorded here.
- Transport in a Van
- English speaking Driver/guide,
- Game drives
- Accommodation in lodge
- Meals on Full Board Basis while on Safari
- Mineral water
- All Park Entrance Fees
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Things of personal nature
- International Airfares, Visa Fees
- Optional activities unless specified as included
- Tips and other gratitude